Mumbai Tour Packages
you are thinking about taking
a trip to Mumbai, you are in for a
treat. As the capital of the Indian state, Maharashtra, this is the
heart of entertainment and commerce. Formerly known as Bombay, it is an
exotic destination that is a blend of ancient times, the Indian
culture, and European influences as well. You're likely to want a tour
package to make the most of your stay. Whether you choose a one day
tour or as many as three, there is plenty to see. Choose according to
what you want to see and spend.
Tour Packages: What are Some Options?
- Crawford Market and Chor Bazaar will give you the opportunity for some interesting shopping experiences.
- The Bombay High Court is the oldest in the nation and a fine example of architecture.
- Banganga is a Hindu center of worship, definitely a fascinating destination.
- If sand and sea are your pleasure, Chowpatty Beach is a must.
- You'll also want to find your way to the Elephanta Caves.
- The Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus is the central location for transportation and you'll probably pass through at some point in your travels.
- The Gateway of India, the Taj Mahal Hotel, and the Rajabai Clock Tower are other attractions to include on the itinerary.
- If you want to experience some of the ancient, religious roots of the nation, head to the temple of Mumbadevi, the city's local goddess, and Kanheri Caves, once the Buddhist hub in the country's earliest times.
From festivals, to local cuisine, and select shops, you'll want to experience as much as possible during your stay. You could see them all in a whirlwind tour that rushes you through in a day or extend your stay for a few days more. Expect your trip to cost more for a longer stay as you will require accommodations for each night.
Finding the Best Rates
Powered by IWantThatFlight.com.au